Anna Hazare has said that his former associate Arvind Kejriwal, who has taken a political plunge, has no greed for money but he could have greed for power. “It could be,” Hazare told NDTV when asked whether he thinks that Kejriwal has greed for power.
“He has a social and nationlistic point of view and feeling of sacrifice. He thinks more about society and nation more than his family. He doesn’t have greed for money,” he said. Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders, saying one should not attack all of them together as they will then gang up against him. Hazare, who has been spearheading an anti-corruption movement, said he will announce his new team on November 10.
- Hazare decides not to accept fund despite Kejriwal’s offer
- No fight with Hazare: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal, Bhushan, Bedi reach Hazare’s village
- Kejriwal’s party would be different path for same goal: Hazare
- Hazare distancing himself from Kejriwal?
- Hazare supports Kejriwal on allegations against Vadra
- Police tapping Team Anna’s phones: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal contradicts Ramdev on ‘protocol’
- Kejriwal slapped with fresh I-T notice on dues
- Reject party-based govts: Hazare to people