It may be recalled that Khemka was transferred from Director General Consolidation of Land Holdings and Land Records-cum-Inspector General of Registration to his present posting in the State’s Seed Development Corporation shortly after he initiated a probe into land dealings between Robert Vadera and realty giant DLF. Vadera is the husband of Priyanka Gandhi, daughter of Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
On Tuesday a call was received on Khemka’s official landline and answered by a woman employee, the caller threatened Khemka. On learning of the call, the chief mgr personnel K.R. Sharma informed the police. As Thursday was a state holiday, neither Ashok Khemka, nor the employee who lodged the complaint could not be contacted.
Sector 5 Police Station in charge Nupur Bishnoi is under training and she declined to comment on the grounds that she is not authorized. Khemka is reported to have received several threatening calls. Has the state of Haryana provided special protection to him?
- Khemka gets another threat call
- Panchkula doctors ignore strike call
- Threat call at Delhi Police Headquarters turns out to be hoax
- Panchkula police crack kidnapping with arrest of 4
- Police bust sex racket in Sector 19, Panchkula
- Panchkula police busts sex racket with arrest of five
- No trace of real estate scammer
- Bomb threat received, Chandigarh police on alert
- Chandigarh police learn threat Management
- Panchkula BSP District Chief Pawan Randhawa held for fraud