Arya Samajis’ strength had swelled to thousands this morning from just one hundred till last evening, when stopped by police from going near the Satlok Ashram headed by Sant Rampal at Karontha village. The Arya Samajis went on rampage and torched two roadways buses besides smashing window panes of several other police vans.
Police resorted to lathicharge to maintain law and order and used fire tear gas shells to disperse the mob comprising mainly of youth. Following the violence, the police opened fire to disperse the mob, injuring 15 persons, of which one later succumbed to his injuries. The traffic on Jhajjar-Rohtak road was blocked by protesters at Karontha village.
- Tension has gripped Madina village of Rohtak District
- Student was shot at by masked men in Rohtak
- Three booked on charges of rape in Rohtak
- Unidentified assailants fire at 2 youth in Rohtak
- Rohtak-Delhi EMU service within one month: Hooda
- Probe on in caste related murder in Rohtak
- Rohtak child home raided
- Sex racket busted in Rohtak, four held
- Watch Prime Debate – Rohtak Child Abuse Case
- 26 injured as Punjab Mail derails near Rohtak